Cannabis Nation Inc.
Join our team
We are no ordinary cannabis dispensary. Our vision is to provide customers with the highest quality product and create an enjoyable experience for all customers. Our shop provides excellent selection with competitive prices.
Customer Service Associate
Must have excellent customer service by providing our customers with prompt service, quality products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. This position is responsible for assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, positive team players!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Having integrity, honesty and knowledge of our products.
• Maintaining a calm and patient demeanor.
• Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality products, cash handling and store safety and security,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience to every customer/patient.
• Maintain and update all online and in-store menus throughout the day.
• Accurately re-stocking retail inventory.
• Processing and filing patient paperwork while completing patient profiles with all provided information.
• Explain processes and inform customers of promotions, sales, new products, popular products and relevant products for customer
• Must hold a valid OLCC MJ permit.
• Resilient and adaptable to change.
• Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
• Ability to learn quickly, understand, carry out oral and written instructions & request clarification when needed.
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow rules & regulations established by company.
• Experience using the following systems in a professional environment: BioTrack & METRC preferred.
• Have at least one year of experience in the cannabis industry, preferred.
• Have a flexible schedule.
• Have an outgoing and positive personality.
• Ability to adapt to faced-paced and changing environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Customer Service Associate” in the subject line. Please attach your resume, cover letter and copy of your OLCC MJ permit. Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.
Harvest and Packaging Associate Opening
The Harvest and Packaging Associate position is responsible for assisting with any and all, day-to-day harvesting, trimming, packaging and labeling duties of an expanding recreational cannabis cultivation facility. These duties include but are not limited to: weighing, labeling, packaging cannabis flowers, trimming cannabis flowers, packaging and weighing extracts, counting products, and accurately keeping track of inventory.
- Accurately package cannabis flower, prerolls, and concentrates, ensuring compliance with state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quality control and maintenance of all packaging equipment.
- Utilize a Futurola Knockbox for producing and packaging prerolls.
- Experience with hand trimming both wet and dry material.
- Must be able to meet a daily quota.
- Skilled in concentrate packaging and handling, familiar with concentrate consistencies and how to best package them.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in simple math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, decimal places)
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and signage/labeling accuracy
- Must have valid OLCC MJ Handler’s Permit
- No state or federal felonies or drug related felonies
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Prior packaging/assembly line work is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Harvest and Packaging Associate” in the subject line. Please attach your resume, cover letter and copy of your OLCC MJ permit. Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.
Entry Level Management Position
We have an opportunity available for someone with dedication, adaptability, and drive. This person would demonstrate personal integrity; an individual who is self-motivated, business-minded, fair, and friendly. Retail is always changing and so is the Cannabis industry. The ideal candidate would be able to fuse their retail insight with industry standards in order to help create a healthy retail facility both financially and energetically.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Customer service; helping medical patients as well as recreational customers
- Reception; answering phone calls, checking ID’s
- Employee oversight, delegating tasks and following up with staff
- Receiving product, checking it into the PoS system
- Ordering and management of inventory; dry goods, infused products, and flower
- Entering digital data for patients and inventory tracking
- Resolving customer service issues and supporting a “customer-first” business model
- 2+ years of Management experience directing and coaching a team – mandatory
- Inventory management abilities; conducting audits, running spot checks and correcting variances – required
- Accurate cash handling, discount application, and management of the Bio-Track and Metric PoS systems
- Keeping up with industry rules and regulations and firm understanding of OLCC compliance
- Must be able to work mornings, nights and weekends, including 10+ hour days – mandatory
- Reliable Transportation
- 21+ years of age & OLCC Permit
- Ability to assist patients and make recommendations
- Motivated to train, educate and guide staff
- Leveled headed during busy times & accurate with data while under pressure
- College degree or some college experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Entry Level Management Position” in the subject line. Please attach your resume, cover letter and copy of your OLCC MJ permit. Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.
Inventory and Compliance Coordinator
We are looking for someone with dedication and adaptability. This person would demonstrate personal integrity; an individual who is self-motivated, business-minded, fair, and friendly.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Auditing inventory controls in conjunction with METRC to identify discrepancies and ensure loss prevention.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry.
- Assist in conducting audits to ensure inventory is 100% accurate and compliant with OLCC/Local/State rules and regulations.
- Compose Audit Reports to present to the Administrative Team.
- Keep up with regularly changing Rules and Regulations to ensure compliance.
- Weekly travel and occasional overnight trips to perform inventory and compliance investigations at our Dispensaries.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Strong communication skills and able to work both independently and with others.
- Must have OLCC Marijuana Handler’s Permit
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background screening
- Fluency with METRC and POS systems (Biotrack)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inventory and Compliance Coordinator” in the subject line. Please attach your resume, cover letter and copy of your OLCC MJ permit. Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.
Reach out to us here!
You can also contact our HR department directly by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting!
Beaverton ♦ 503-430-5909
Gresham ♦ 503-492-6159
Oregon City ♦ 503-305-8073
Seaside ♦ 503-717-5565
Sunriver ♦ 541-241-7380
Order online & pick up
at any of our locations!
Interested in working with cannabis?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org